Thursday, March 25, 2010

Exciting announcement regarding our case.

I waited as long as possible. The insurance company is demanding the case be thrown out of court because we have not appeared at a deposition conveniently located at their building, which is over 25 miles away and because an exchange of evidence has not been happened either.

The judge had mentioned that speaking at the prior court hearings without an attorney is probably not a good idea. However, I have given up on finding an attorney for now, so I filed a response myself.

I have no idea ifwhat I wrote down will have any meaning in court or not. However, I did, and now I am waiting to see if the opposing side responds by tomorrow, or if we appear in court soon and see what happens.

So what is the exciting announcement? That I went ahead and filed a response.

No comments:

AddToAny